Starts Sept 27, 2022
*Registration Closes Sept 15th, 2022
- Pre-cleanse (5 days): Get organized, start reducing certain foods
- Cleanse (7-9 days): with Ayurvedic habits, herbs, simple diet
- Rejuvenation (5 days): Rebuild digestion, reintroduce foods
Are you ready to go inward, reset, release and rejuvenate? Detox is crucial for maintaining long-term health. The seasonal shift from winter to spring and summer to fall are the optimal time for release. Your body is ready to let go of what no longer serves you – toxins, excess dosha, emotions, experiences, traumas and outworn patterns.
Essential Cleanse is perfect for you if you…
- Feel burned out or fatigued
- Feel heavy and sluggish
- Experience chronic pain
- Have low immunity or auto-immune issues
- Experience negativity or depression
- Often see a coating on your tongue when you wake up in the morning
- Have sinus congestion, frequent colds or flus, or seasonal allergies
- Have digestive issues like burning indigestion, constipation or nausea
- Feel mentally ungrounded and/or have trouble concentrating
- Have acne or other chronic skin conditions
- Have food intolerances or food allergies
- Have cravings for non-wholesome food and drink
- Feel overweight
- Have puffiness, swelling or bloating
How Can You Benefit?
Strong, Stable Energy
Wake up each morning feeling stronger and well-rested with greater vitality.
Seasonal cleansing removes metabolic toxicity, burns fat and strengthens digestion so that your body is more efficient.
Release Old Patterns
Cleansing not only purifies the physical body, but also the mind and emotions. Detoxing allows you to digest and release old, outworn patterns that no longer serve you.
Cleansing strengthens your ability to adapt and respond to stress.
Cleansing helps to reduce inflammation and supports the proper functioning of the nervous system, reducing pain.
Clear, Glowing Skin
What you can digest will come out through your skin. By removing metabolic toxicity through cleansing, your body won’t need to release it through the skin.
By removing accumulated metabolic and emotional waste, you’re able to build a stronger immunity.
Removing toxicity and supporting your body’s stress response leads to stronger “agni” or digestive fire – the foundation of optimal health.
Calm, Clear Mind
Clearing toxicity leads to more integration in body, mind and spirit. You gain clarity and live in alignment with deeper purpose.
Complete start-to-finish cleanse instructions
3 live calls with your Essential Cleanse dynamic group
A dynamic group of others to support and anchor you
2 one-on-one coaching sessions with Courtney
A forum for connecting with other EC member
Recorded live calls for those who cannot attend
Courtney LaCava, MA, CAS, is an Ayurvedic Practitioner, Certified Health Coach, and mama to two little boys. She is also a Pancha Karma Specialist, certified in the ancient Ayurvedic tradition of cleansing and rejuvenation.
Courtney discovered Ayurveda through her own health crisis with chronic fatigue in 2005, which led her to Ayurveda. It revolutionized her life and she now dedicates her work to empowering women to heal. Through her Essential Living Course, Courtney leads dynamic health coaching groups, guiding people to heal and evolve with the essential habits of Ayurveda and Yoga – ancient wellness traditions that are more relevant than ever in teaching us how to thrive (not just survive) in our overwhelming modern world.