Course Registration Policy
- Full payment is required to secure your spot for the selected course.
- Payment is due upfront to secure your spot.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Course tuition is not refundable once the member is given access to a course.
- Refund for fees paid on a course will be given if cancellation is requested – BEFORE course access is given.
- In rare situations, such as job loss, or change in family status, a deferral may be granted to delay your course start date and pause your payment plan.
- Deferring your course start date is allowed only once.
- To request a deferral, complete this form.
- Upon acceptance of your deferral request a $250 administrative fee will be charged to your on file credit card.
- Once you’ve requested a deferral, you’re considered a member of the next course start date.
- No further deferrals will be granted.
Our policy on cancellations and returns is strict because you are given access to valuable content as soon as you are entered into our course. Course content is non-transferable and cannot be shared. If members break this policy, it is grounds for expulsion.
Testimonials, Stories and Live Sessions
Live Sessions with Courtney LaCava take place on Zoom. While using the platform the user must comply with Zoom policies. Courtney LaCava, Ayurvedic Practitioner + Health Coach records and stores all live sessions. By attending the live sessions, you agree for your voice and video to be recorded and stored by Courtney LaCava, Ayurvedic Practitioner + Health Coach. You also agree to have the recording published in our course forum and promoted in our private Facebook or Mighty Network Groups to course members. Courtney LaCava, Ayurvedic Practitioner + Health Coach will not share this material with third parties. Courtney LaCava, Ayurvedic Practitioner + Health Coach will ask for your consent before sharing any recording outside of the course members’ community.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
This policy complies to the US law and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for European residents.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree you have read, understood, and accepted all the terms of this agreement. Keep in mind that your use of products, software, and services of Courtney LaCava, Ayurvedic Practitioner + Health Coach including this website (referred to collectively as the “Services”), will be deemed acceptance of this agreement, including any updates to these terms.
- Your use of the Services is subject to this legal agreement between you and Courtney LaCava, Ayurvedic Practitioner + Health Coach. Any products, software, and services provided to you under a separate written agreement are not subject to this agreement.
Subscribing via Courtney LaCava, Ayurvedic Practitioner + Health Coach Forms/Purchasing Access to Courtney LaCava, Ayurvedic Practitioner + Health Coach Services
- Access to the Services is determined at our sole discretion. If your access is disabled, you will be advised of this when attempting to access the Services.
The materials provided on this site are for informational purposes only. Any of the information available on this site is meant to strengthen your common sense and not a substitute for it. It is also not a substitute for the advice of your doctor, lawyer, accountant, or any of your advisors, personal or professional.